There’s a lot of work that goes into making a dinner seminar successful. Although seminars are an efficient way to build your pipeline, they’re not cheap and you need to make sure that you are taking care of all the details to make sure that you are maximizing your ROI.
In this episode, we take a deep dive into the details of a successful dinner seminar. We’re joined by Todd Wooten who has been hosting dinner successful seminars as part of his marketing strategy. To make sure that we really get into the weeds, we are joined by Todd’s office manager and seminar wing-woman, Michelle Earp.
Some key things we cover:
– Todd’s experience and opinion on room setup, table type, microphones, etc.
– The timeline that Todd and Michelle follow at the seminar,
– The various ways to build rapport and connect with the attendees,
– How to control the room and handle disruptions, even the right way to ask someone to leave!
– And you do not want to miss the fun presentation Todd uses to get the audience engaged!
Grab a notebook as we get backstage access to a successful dinner seminar production!